Atlassian licences and server ID

Daniele Milan February 28, 2018

We have associate the licence of jira whit wrong server id, we have install that on another server and we have a problem whit application link for that.

So it's possible to reset the server id association for that licence?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2018

Hi @Daniele Milan, I believe Atlassian Support can change the server-id associated with your license to make it the correct one.  I believe Atlassian changing their end may be easier for them to do plus then everyone's records are correct.

Cheers,
~~Larry

PS. If this solves your issue, please click the check mark next to my answer to show it's resolved.  This helps others searching for the same information.  Thanks!

Daniele Milan March 1, 2018

hi,

ok thanks, so what i can do for doing this?

i need to create another ticket or you can provide to reset or change the licence?

thanks

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2018

I think this guide has the instructions you need: Changing Server ID for Test Installations.

Daniele Milan March 30, 2018

HI,

the problem is not the server ID, the problem is the LICENSE associated to the SERVER ID.

i cant sincronize my service desk installation whit jira because in early i have install this 2 application on the same server, but now the necessity is single server for application, so 1 server for jira and 1 server for service desk but, the service desk server ID, is the same of jira, so i need to reset the "SERVER-ID CODE associated in the license for install in my service desk single server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events