Are there "conditions" for Next - Gen projects?

Bronson Bohnet October 21, 2019

Is there a way to restrict the ability to transition a request type only if you are the current assignee? 

This is for a next gen project that has rules on transitions to automatically assign the request to an individual / team. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

Unfortunately not in NG. Once they introduce workflows (which i understand they are working on) it may be.

Are these going to be different workflows than the ones that are available in the request types right now? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

I'm not sure I understand. I am unaware of workflows for JSW NG projects. I know that JSD has the concept of configurable workflows but not JSW. But maybe I'm not up to date? Can you elaborate or share a screenshot of what you are talking about.

Apologies, yes this is JSD. I agree that I do not see a workflow option for JSW. I will update the tags.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2019

thanks. i will move the post to JSD as well. I don't have any experience w/ NG JSD unfortunately.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events