Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to disable Knowledge Base from Jira Service Desk?

Sebastián Delmastro June 22, 2019

I use Zendesk KB and don't want to show the article help on the customer portal, given nothing will appear when some customer will type for KB articles.

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sebastián Delmastro June 27, 2019

Hello @Angélica Luz thanks for the responde,

I already have that configuration, but my question was anyway to disable "from the customer portal"

It is still showing in the active window, so given no Confluence KB is linked, customers will receive no feedback at all, I want them to look for this inside my app and chat, not the customer support portal.

Captura-de-Pantalla-2019-06-27-a-la-s-10-03-58.png

Thanks for looking into this.

Sebastian

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2019

Thank you for the screenshot.
Currently, it's not possible to remove the search bar, since it's also used to search for the request types.
We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2488
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

1 vote
Joseph
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2020

Hi Sebastian

I'm Joe, Product manager in JSD cloud, I'd like to discuss with you regarding this ask. Would you be ok if I reach out to you through email and setup some time (30 mins) to chat about this? 

cheers

joe

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
June 25, 2019

Hi Sebastián,

For the Confluence knowledge base to do not appear in the customer portal, you must go to the Project settings > Knowledgebase > Don't link to a Confluence space.

If you face any issue, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events