Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow users to see all raised request

Yogesh Mude October 30, 2017

We have a customer with 10 members and we have provided them our portal to raise the request but the User/customer wants to see all the requests which were raised by their team members including him.

I tried to go to All requests and selected their any status and created by anyone but not able to a single request as well, can you please help me out here.

Please find the attached png file for the same

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2017

do you have the permissions set to share? Projects/Project settings/Customer Permissions (see below) and do you have an Organization defined w/ all members of that org in the Organization?

Customer_permissions_-_Service_Desk.png

Hi @Jack Brickey,

Thanks for your response.

I have permissions with Project setting/customer permission.

the current setting is below

2017-10-30_0635.pngStill i am not not able to view the requests. 

H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2017

You need to add an organization to your project. To this organization you add your customers. You can now share the requests with the organization and all related customers can see these requests.

Hi @H K,

Thanks for your response.

can you please elaborate the below.

{quote]

You need to add an organization to your project.

{quote}

H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2017

Hi @Yogesh Mude,

in your project you go to your "customers" in the menu. In the right upper corner you can find a button called "add organizations". After adding a new organization you can add your customers to it.

You can find more information about organizations at the Jira Service Desk Support page.

Yogesh Mude October 31, 2017

Hi @H K,

One of the team members is able to see all the tickets but another member is not able to see them all tickets.

He is able to see his tickets only but not others.

H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2017

Hi @Yogesh Mude,

are these old tickets? Maybe your team member has to share them with the organization in hindsight.

Hi @H K,

Yes, old tickets means last week they have created.

How can I share those tickets with him?

H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2017

The ticket reporter is able to share each ticket afterwards in the customer portal. There should be a share button in the ticket view where the reporter can select the organization to share with.

Unfortunately as far as I know they have to do this one after another for every single ticket which is not shared by now.

Thanks @H K for your help man. :)

thanks a lot.

H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2017

You are welcome @Yogesh Mude!

I am glad I could help you :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events