We previously went through a POC of service desk on 1.x, while it was good it didn't meet all our requirements and the plugin was disabled.
Now, that we are on the latest version of service desk we are just about production ready. We use our existing infrastructure for authentication (AD/LDAP). All our agents are added to the service-desk-agents group in our user directory. For the older service desks, every person in this group is added as agents to multiple service desks instead of allowing us to move them into their functional ones. How can we fix that so there isn't any confusion for our agents?
did you create a new service desk project or apply it to existing project. I have experience permissions issues similar when JIRA upgraded my permissions scheme. if you hover over the users it may tell you that permissions are granted by permission scheme. this is likely caused by a group or roll that is providing members access opposed to individuals being added.
I ended up removing the groups and adding people individually to address the issue.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs