Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Pre-Populated Comments

Ops November 6, 2017

Hi all

My JSD does now show the pre-populated text when an agent adds a comment. to a ticket.

I have looked at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-3138 and can confirm that the dark feature is not disabled or infact listed.

Is there anything else that could be stopping these?

I am referring to the:

"Hi [reporter name]

-[agent name]"

...that is added to comments automatically.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2017

@Ops, can you share an image of what is shown for the notification when comment is added. That is, under Project>Project Settings>Customer Notificaitons>Public Comment Added edit screen.

I assume this is a public comment you are referring to and that other automated notifications, e.g. issue created are working ok?

Ops November 7, 2017

Hi Jack

Thank you for replying. My understanding is the section you are advising me to look at applies to the email notifications only? The feature I remember may have since been removed based on a comment I have found on: JSDSERVER-4336

All notifications are working as they should - I would just like to auto populate a salutation and signoff to the comments added by an agent to assist with new canned response feature but perhaps I need to have a re-think. Either way, screen capture is below:

PublicCommentAdded.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events