Advice needed re: All Requests and My Requests in the JIRA SD Customer Portal

Sterland Admin December 4, 2017

Hi,

We have recently rolled out JIRA SD to all our customers. Our customers are complaining they can't sort all their issues, filter by columns, add new columns to the "My Requests" or Äll Requests" page & export issues from the customer portal. 

Numerous tickets have been logged by Atlassian customers about sorting columns etc in the JIRA SD portal: JSDSERVER-298 & JSDSERVER-3424 are two of these. There are 219 votes for the first issue & 37 for the second issue & so far & no action by Atlassian. There are also many other related tickets, also with no action by Atlassian :-(

I have been trying to investigate add-ons that provide us with this functionality but most Vendors are non native english speakers & their documentation is severely lacking. I have reached out to all vendors to ask the same questions and am waiting on responses (see attached).

Can anyone recommend which add-on I should install as a workaround? I'm currently reviewing Queues for Jira Service Desk, Refined Theme for JIRA SD
Extension for Jira Service Desk, HelpDesk for Jira - Support Portal, Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk & Portal Customizer for Jira Service Desk

My boss is als0o thinking that we should give certain customers access to our JIRA SUPPORT project only (the Customer Portal back end) so that we can provide them with a dashboard of additional information that we can't get from My Requests and All Requests but I'm sure there is a better way. Currently no customers have access to JIRA. Looking for guidance please!

Thanks,

Debbie

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events