Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address that the service desk sends notifications from?

Cortland Bolles November 6, 2013

I raised an issue in Jira and haven't heard anything back yet, its probably the one thing holding us up from deploying service desk now.

We have a service desk project setup, with support@ set as the project email address, and no-reply@ as our main smtp address. If you create a issue in Jira, it sends using the project email address, but if one is created using service desk, it sends using the smtp no-reply address.

This is a big issue, and we can't deploy until this works, our users will respond a lot via email, so right now if they respond if won't go to the right email address to get picked up by Jira for that project. I'm hoping this is a small fix and can get into the next release!

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

I see that you have already raised https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-60. Let's wait for our product managers to comment on the release plan for this.

Cortland Bolles November 17, 2013

Hoping to here somethign here or there soon, really hoping to start using sevice desk.

0 votes
Cortland Bolles November 26, 2013

Still hoping, got a reminder that the question was still open.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events