Adding organizations to incident form

Ensos Support November 21, 2017

Hi,

I'm building request forms that we are providing via the portal to our customers to raise bugs/issues - but I cannot find a way to add the organization field to the form.

It shows as available in the list of fields associated with the screen, but when I try to add it into the request type, it's not an available field.

Does anyone know how to do this so that when a customer needs to raise a ticket, they can start with their org name?

TIA

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2017

Hey there, 

So it's important to note that this field doesn't operate in quite the same way that other fields do. You can't add it to your request type as you've noted, but it will be availible for use if your configurations are set up correctly. 

1) Make sure to define a new organization in your project. Here is some more  information abut that. https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/09/group-customers-in-organizations

2) Underneath "Project Settings" > "Customer Permissions" be sure to check that customers can share requests either with other members of their organization or with "any customer or organization". 

AFTER a ticket has been created, a customer can now share with an organization. 
Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 12.55.10 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events