It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Adding a customer to Project - disappears

When I add a customer to a Service desk project, I get a notification that the customer has been succesfully added but, then when I refresh the page or navigate back to the ticket the customer is no longer in the system..

I have no idea what the issue is but it means I cannot add any new customers. Any thought son what could be wrong would be appreciated. I am the full administrator for the jira products site and project so it is not permissions related in that sense

1 answer

0 votes

Same issue happened to me. I still able to see them in the admin page -> User Management -> JIRA Service desk, but i can not see them in customer list in project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

[New Resource] The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to A...

348 views 4 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you