Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Fields to Ticket Display

mark_mccubbin May 7, 2015

When working with JIRA Service Desk, I notice that some fields related to a ticket, such as "Priority" and "Description" are automatically displayed in the customer portal, in a section of the ticket called "Details", while other fields are not. Is there some way to control what fields appear here? Specifically, my company wants to be able to display the "Fix Version/s" field to the customer.

(If there's no way to do this, is there any other method we could use to automatically display the fix version to the customer?)

3 answers

0 votes
mark_mccubbin May 12, 2015

Screenshot 1.png

Screenshot 2.png

0 votes
Ed Martinez May 8, 2015

As "JIRA Service Desk" issue types are mapped to issues in JIRA, you'll have to ensure this field is mapped to the appropriate Screen and Screen Scheme for your project. 

mark_mccubbin May 12, 2015

Thanks for the input, but I'd already read the documentation you've referenced and taken those steps. To be clear: what I want is the field to be visible on the ticket display. What you're describing is how to make the field visible on the screens. Please see the posted screenshots - I can add "Fix Version/s" to screens just fine (pic 1), but that doesn't cause them to appear on the associated ticket (pic 2).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events