Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add subtitle in form on portal

valerian Baillet August 28, 2018

Hi,

My clients asked me if it possible to add subtitle to portal in order to make groups of questions? 

if we can't maybe just add color on different fields.

I know it's impossible with the core of Jira service desk but does it exist a plugin for that ? Maybe ScriptRunner ?

Thank for your answer

Regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Eelke van der Nat August 28, 2018

Not really sure if I understand you right, but you can create different request types in the portal to distinguish certain forms of questions like hardware issues or software issues by example.

U can also create groups in the portal where every group has his own specific request types.

go to project settings > request types to organize your portal where you see the groups in the left section and request types in front of you.

it's more than that. I would have subtitle on questions on form

For example, if you have fields summary and description add a short message text (not alterable) between thoses two fields to add some parts in the form.

However thanks for your answer

Eelke van der Nat August 28, 2018

Maybe this will help: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=all

You can create headings, tables, lists breaks etc with simple formatting ;)

Yeah but it's for the text of field, I want to configure the color (for example) of the label of field, not only the text.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events