It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Add more request icons with svg format

We need to have more icons for selecting for request types. Our designer created some icons and we want to upload them to the server. How can we do this?

I found that we can create a record in the "avatars" database table, with the corresponding filename and rest of the specifications, for instance:
contenttype = "image/svg+xml"
systemavatar = 1
But I did not find where to upload the svg files. 

1 answer

0 votes
Petter_Gonçalves Atlassian Team Friday

Hello @Anna_Protopapa

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to upload .SVG files to Jira request types. We have the following feature request to allow the upload of this format:

Request type icon - SVG support 

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

For now, you can upload .PNG files as icons in your request types by navigating to your project > Project settings > Request Types > Clicking to edit the Icon of your Request types:

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 19.43.30.png

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

2,261 views 11 18
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you