cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add fields columns in "My requests" in Customer Portal

Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Hi all,

I've been searching around and I haven't found an answer to this question. I would like to add columns with Custom Fields in the similar to "issue navigator" of the customer portal, the place where you see all of your requests, not the form.

Is there any velocity macro which I can modify or add-on which allow me to add any field I want?

4 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 22, 2018

Hi Cristian,

We at Deviniti are currently working on this exact feature as part of Extension for Jira Service Desk, so it should be ready in a couple of weeks. There will also be more improvements to the My Requests screen - please watch the app on the Marketplace if you'd like to get notified when we release.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Thank you! We have already used your add-ons for many customers and they are really useful, they are almost a must-buy app when you want to make a minimum customizing to the portal. I'll keep the question open to see if someone else has a valid answer

0 votes
Jonathan Aspeling July 7, 2020

We're also very interested in the cloud solution @Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_ 

Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 7, 2020

Hi @Jonathan Aspeling ,

Nice to hear this! Feel free to add a New Feature request in our Service Desk so it will reach the product team faster. The same goes for @Admin key4.

Jonathan Aspeling July 7, 2020

Thank you I have done so.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
May 4, 2021

Hi @Jonathan Aspeling,

In case of Cloud, Atlassian added a simple option to the native Requests page. You can read about it here. It's a basic.

For more demanding customers, we've recently released My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. I'm a product owner of this app. It provides a dedicated Requests view which allows to display more information to your customers. List of all supported fields you can find in our documentation. This list is still expanding! Re-arrange columns, sorting, exporting etc. are available. We're working also on filters functionality (the same like in the server version).

If you have more requirements according to this app, let us know via Customer Portal. You can also find me at LinkedIn.

Cheers,

Kate

Jonathan Aspeling May 5, 2021

Cheers thanks @Katarzyna we actually came right and are quite happy with the current FE state - appreciate the input! 

0 votes
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
January 2, 2019

Hi @Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor] @georgina_daian,

We've decided to release this functionality as a separate app. Feel free to check out My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk and let us know if it suits your needs.

Cheers,

Dzmitry

Daniel M. June 5, 2019

Hi @Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_ ,

is it possible to use the your app My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk in the Cloud. Do you plan it?

Best regards,

Daniel

Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
June 10, 2019

Hi @Daniel M_ ,

We don't exclude the possibility to bring this app on Cloud, but I'm afraid right now I can't provide you with an exact date when it should happen. I encourage you to watch the app on the Marketplace, so we'll notify you when we release the Cloud version.

Best,

Dzmitry

Admin key4 December 2, 2019

Hi @Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_ 

I have the same issue. We need your app My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk in the Cloud. We didn't find another app that we can use.

Did you start the development for Cloud?

Best regards,

Cyril

Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
December 4, 2019

Hi Cyril,

We're preparing a plan for the next year. I'll get back when we're ready :)

Dzmitry

ShashankPincha January 13, 2021

@Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_ Any update on the same?

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
January 13, 2021

Hi,

I'm a product owner of our apps for Jira Service Management. Now, we're preparing a version for approval process. I guess that My Requests for cloud will be available on the Atlassian Marketplace until the end of next month.

Kate

ShashankPincha January 13, 2021

@Katarzyna Thank you for the prompt reply. This is a major need from our end, looking forward to the release.

0 votes
georgina_daian August 29, 2018

Hi Cristian? Have you found a solution to your request? I need to do the same to hide the column "Service Desk" from the table of open tickets for customers

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2018

Hi Georgina,

I didnt find any out of the box solution and the only developtment partner who has answered is @Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_

Also, I tried to look for information about this in the community and in every article I could find about Jira Service Desk and found nothing.

I think that there must be a velocity macro of Service Desk which can be modified to achieve this, but i haven't found it.

georgina_daian August 29, 2018

Thanks for your response Cristian! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events