Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a new page to JIRA Service Desk

Cartano Bernardo November 14, 2017

I am developing a plugin for JIRA and JIRA Service Desk. So far I have created a Web-Item on the Customers portal but I want to redirect to a new section to show a dashboard to the users. 

I have seen JIRA Service Desk UI plugin points that show the available places to insert a new section or web item but what I would really like to have is to keep the Header and footer only and be able to customize the central area.

Below is the image of the Portal where I would like to have a new page and using webworks I managed to create a new page but it does not keep the header neither the footer. I have tried changing the link of the web item but this is the only result I got

Help Center.pnguser dashboard.png

1 answer

1 vote
Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Hi Cartano!

There is a more specialized Community specifically for developers where this will probably get more helpful eyes on it. Sorry to ask you to repost, but I think you'll get a more satisfactory answer there!

https://community.developer.atlassian.com/

Cheers,
Daniel

Cartano Bernardo November 14, 2017

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events