Add Share in agent issue page

Assaf Revach January 1, 2018

Hi,

Is there a way to add to the People section the Share that each user have in the Portal page?

Thanks a lot,

Assaf

2 answers

0 votes
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2018

If you want an agent to share a request with someone, they can add that someone to 'Request Participants' field. You can go even further and share a request with a whole Organization, by adding an organization to 'Organizations' field. 

In effect, the 'Share' button that a customer has on the portal is that same as 'Request participants' in the issue view.

More info in this documentation.

Hope this helps.

Assaf Revach January 2, 2018

Thanks Ivan. I like this path. how do i add the Request Participants field to the agent issue view/edit screen?

Thanks a lot in advance

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2018

It's already there by default.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2018

There is the “watch” function already. Does that not address the need?

Assaf Revach January 1, 2018

Thanks Jack. 

In Service Desk only a user that has an Agent license can be added to Watch the issue. all users that open tickets can only utilize the Share option to share their tickets with their colleagues.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2018

Ah yes, I had forgotten share and watch are different. I dont see a way to expose share on the issue view. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events