Acces to Organization not projects

Markhornman November 10, 2017

We have 2 company's working together in different projects.

We have a project with multiple organizations, is it possible to give agents acces to the tickets connected to this organization instead of the entire project? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2017

agent permissions are per project. You can create queues per org and direct agents accordingly but that does prevent them from accessing other org queues/issues. 

Markhornman November 10, 2017

That is what we are looking for. I only want the other company to see the issues in the que that i set up for the organization. I dont want them to see the other que's because that are other organizations that they have nothing to do with.

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2017

Why don't you create two different service desks then?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2017

@Markhornman, you may look at this add-on. Not sure but might meet requirements. 

Markhornman November 14, 2017

@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ Because its hard to keep track of different servicedesk projects. Because we have so many different projects its almost impossible to maintain. 

@[deleted] thx ill look into this add-on. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events