Acces to Organization not projects

We have 2 company's working together in different projects.

We have a project with multiple organizations, is it possible to give agents acces to the tickets connected to this organization instead of the entire project? 

1 answer

0 vote
Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 10, 2017

agent permissions are per project. You can create queues per org and direct agents accordingly but that does prevent them from accessing other org queues/issues. 

That is what we are looking for. I only want the other company to see the issues in the que that i set up for the organization. I dont want them to see the other que's because that are other organizations that they have nothing to do with.

Susan Hauth Community Champion Nov 10, 2017

Why don't you create two different service desks then?

Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 10, 2017

@Mark Hornman, you may look at this add-on. Not sure but might meet requirements. 

@Susan Hauth Because its hard to keep track of different servicedesk projects. Because we have so many different projects its almost impossible to maintain. 

@Jack thx ill look into this add-on. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

44 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot