Accept request mails in Service Desk from other JIRAs (with "X-JIRA-Fingerprint" in Header)

Hi,

I just found out that a lot of emails did not get processed correctly into service desk requests.

I found out here that the SentFromJIRAMailFilter is always active. the "X-JIRA-Fingerprint" Header.

- How can it be deactivated?

We have a support contact form in our Server Addons which uses email in the background. This is a critical issue for us as we cannot rely on service desk anymore for the moment.

Thanks for any feedback

Lukas

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I'm not 100% sure but I think JEMH could do the trick, as this plugin uses an own emailhandler. I'd suggest to start a trial and give it a try. Marketplace link

Andy Brook Community Champion May 05, 2017

Yes JEMH will work as it checks for the 'local' JIRA fingerprint hash.  In any case, JEMH filters can be disabled, and Precedence:bulk can be allowed.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

10,525 views 9 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you