Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVERS NOT RECEIVING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS

Bryan Muthanga November 29, 2019

I have currently set up the customer notifications in project settings for the approve to receive an email. However, currently the only email sent is to confirm that the request has been received by the site.

3 answers

0 votes
JiraYo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2020

actually i thought a bit about this and revisited after a long absence and it hit me like a tone of bricks.

Just use a workflow copy function to copy the approvers list, adding it into "request participants" list!

Its a work around but totally works. Then when they are request participants, they get all the notifications! bwahaha...

0 votes
JiraYo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

I have a similar problem. The approver gets the initial "work order submitted" email but if i go and make comments on the work order, the approvers do not see the comments. HOWEVER other agents who are NOT approvers DO receive the comments fine!

jira core is 8.5.0 and jira service desk is 4.5.0

Approver message:

approver message.png

Just an agent, who is not an approver, message.

non approver message.png

0 votes
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2019

Hi Bryan, and welcome!

It sounds like you are in Jira Service Desk, so I'll update the tags on your question.

Previously, another user had trouble with an add-on conflict: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Approvers-do-not-receive-email-notifications/qaq-p/1115050

Can you check if that could be your problem?

Carolyn

Bryan Muthanga December 2, 2019

I have enabled the notifications for approvers as seen in the photo attached. I have also uninstalled all add-ons but the issue persistsSnip 1.PNG

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2019

That's screen looks good. 

Can you share your workflow?

Have you double checked that spam filtering is not the problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events