API for creating and manipulating SLAs

C_ Derek Fields
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2018

I have looked through the Jira Service Desk API documentation and the support for SLAs is remarkably cryptic. I wasn't able to figure out how one would create or modify an SLA using the Java API. 

I have a business case where a customer can specify their own SLA for certain types of tickets. Given hundreds of customers, I need a way to automate the management of these SLAs. Is this possible with the current API?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2018

Hello,

I also had the same case. I was not able to use Java API to modify SLA's (though I could get information about it). I used internal rest api to modify it. You can find the needed REST calls by looking at the rest calls which are executed when you modify an SLA. But there is a chance that the internal API can change.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events