It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi Team

I wanted to create a jira work flow [Change management] for one of my projects, when i am trying to get a work flow from market place and apply it to one project, it is showing many tickets, it looks to be changing for all the projects. though i specifically selected one project to apply the work flow.

Please help

2 comments

Hey @Loan Do 

Could you post a couple pictures of what is happening?

Make sure that you are setting its own workflow scheme and a specific issue type. 

You could try to recreate the workflow manually and then set it to the project you'd like. 

Also, you could check if the workflow scheme is being shared with any other projects. 

Deleted user Jun 06, 2018

Hi @Loan Do,

I agree with @Brittany_Wispell & @Vishnukumar_Vasudevan, it is most likely that your Workflow Scheme is being shared by more than one project.

Hope this helps

I strongly believe that's the case here. 

Ollie_Guan Community Leader Jun 06, 2018

Hi @Loan Do,

Please check whether the workflow is common, Shared with other projects

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

How has Jira Service Desk increased productivity in your org?

Hi Jira Service Desk community, Atlassian is on a mission to unleash the potential of all teams, and we know that tools are just one piece of that puzzle. With Jira Service Desk, we have productiv...

174 views 0 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you