What is easiest way create report on techs completed tickets

Amer Hameed July 23, 2019
I see the standard report showing how many tickets a technician is currently taking on but how do i create a report showing tickets completed by technician?

Thanks

Amer

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2019

You need to look at how you are telling Jira "this was completed by person X". 

The usual method for that is to leave the assignee as the person who it was assigned to (and hence, the person who completed it).  If you do that, then a search for "status = done/closed/etc" and report on the assignee.

If you do things like have testing separate and the assignee moved to a tester, then you will need to be a bit more clever.  You could write something that checks the history to see who "completed" the issue, but a lot of us create a field for "resolver" and use a post-function to set it to "person who clicked complete"

Amer Hameed July 23, 2019

Thank you @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- but it only shows how many were completed on a day. I would like to have the graph display each technician and number of tickets completed over a 2 week period for example.

I can see how I can create individual reports per technician but I rahter see it all at once.

Thanks,

Amer

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2019

You have not said what you are reporting here.

I've given you a couple of options on how to get the list of issues, I can't tell you what you want to report on, or how to configure something you have not told me you are using.

Amer Hameed July 25, 2019

I would like to report each assignee what tickets they resolved vs assigned themselves in the last 2 weeks.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events