Tracking contracts and service agreements with jira customer service

Mayssam Ismail June 29, 2018

I was thinking how i can integrate my Service level agreement and keep track and reminders of expiry date plus support count in the jira customer support system. 

Any recommendations on how this can be done? is there an addon or something ?

2 comments

Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2018

Mayssam,

For your first question, what do you mean by Integrating?

For your second question, please go to Automation --> Alert on First Response SLA breach. See link below

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/automating-your-service-desk-939926334.html

Victor

David Drouin-Prince August 9, 2019

Hey Victor, 

Since this doesn't respond to the question and that we have the same, we'd like to clarify what Mayssam means. We know you can make SLA rules and such, that you can automate a lot of things based on it, etc. But we too want to manage our SLA contracts straight into the software. Is this possible with Jira Service Desk? 

That way we can track our agreements with our clients, when their contracts expires. We could get notifications about the contracts near to their expiration. SLA rules could be automatically bind to one or multiple "type" of contracts, thus possibly permitting more "automation" of some sort. 

Is it something possible in Jira Service Desk? 

Thanks,
David

Eduardo Anflor - MindPro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 18, 2020

This app may help on that. Some of the features are related to link contracts and services to worklogs and future features will add custom notifications:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221714/contractspro-contract-manager-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events