It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Time to assign - What's the benefit Edited

Hi everyone,

trying to find out what the advantages and disadvantages of TTA or Time to auto-assign timers are in ITHD. When browsing the Internet I can see it is being used quite often, but in our environment, I don't see the value of it.

We have 6 ITHD agents supporting their local offices in different countries, there is no 2nd level support, only one experienced person who agents can escalate to.

We have time-to-autoassign feature turned on and it is set to 3 hours. What happens during this 3 hours period? Some of the agents pull out tickets from a common ticketing queue as they want. But from the requester point of view, many tickets don't get answered within 3 hours, only when the TTA expires will the ticket be assigned to the local support engineer.

I'm wondering how other people use this feature if they use it at all.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

How has Jira Service Desk increased productivity in your org?

Hi Jira Service Desk community, Atlassian is on a mission to unleash the potential of all teams, and we know that tools are just one piece of that puzzle. With Jira Service Desk, we have productiv...

200 views 0 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you