Templates for the typical Service Requests questions

Luigi_Ferri February 6, 2018

Hello Guys.

Environment: JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Insight.

Requirement: to provide templates for standard answers to the Service Desk Agents, in order to cut the time for answering to queries.

Scenario: I have 5 service desks, and I would like to reduce the time to answer to customers, using standard answers.

Example: a customer is dropping an e-mail/SMS, asking details about how to change the payment method.

The Agent is checking which modality is using the customer to pay, where is based, and after that he/she can answer selecting a template:

- Template 1 - EU Customer - To change from Cash to Bank Transfer procedure.

- Template 2 - US Customer - To change from Cash to Bank Transfer procedure.

- Template 3 - Middle East - To change from Cash to Bank Transfer procedure.

The agent wants also to add few words in order to provide a good answer to the customer.

Please, what is your suggestion, which plug-in I could evaluate for that?

Thank you very much!

Luigi

2 comments

Nigel Rochford
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2018

Canned responses were released in JSD Server in late 2017 - can you use these?
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-service-desk/get-time-back-canned-responses-sla-copy-configurations-jira-service-desk-server

If you're on Cloud, there are various add-ons available by verified vendors - e.g. Canned Responses Pro for Jira, by Spartez.

Luigi_Ferri February 7, 2018

I started to use Canned Response, and it is perfect for my needs. 

Jacek Wizmur-Szymczak
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 8, 2018

Thanks for mentioning Spartez, @Nigel! :)

@Luigi_Ferri, if you'd like to see a demo of Canned Responses Pro - just let me know on jacek.wizmur@spartez.com . 

In terms of advantages over built-in Canned Responses, it has contextual templates availability, favourite templates, much more dynamic macros and custom fields.
It's also available on Jira Software and Jira Core.

Luigi_Ferri February 8, 2018

Thank you Jacek, but I'm using an on-premise installation.

Ana Viseu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2022

I'd like to share our public Suggestion ticket asking for this feature to be added to Jira Service Management:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-10353

It's important that you vote so that we can properly gauge customer interest and view our requests understanding their impact to our users.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events