It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management Edited

amaresh Atlassian Team Sep 08, 2019

Hello Community 👋,

I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & IT/Ops teams. 

If you're interested in speaking with us, please sign up at https://forms.gle/c5Xv3vPLiKc68tNk9 and we will reach out to you to set up a 60 min phone/video call over Zoom.

In return, we'll be happy to offer you a $100 gift card to thank you for your time.

Thanks!

Amaresh

1 comment

I miss a lot of features from another tool, in some steps of "classic" change management. 

- collect tech impact, create tasks for teams, organize a cab meeting.... 

- a way of have the calendar to plan the changes (without apps of course). 

- worflow automation to enable triggering other processes, and so on. 

from my point of view, the change requests issue type is the less effective in the ITSM default flows in JSD. 

Integration with tools that perform deploy 

I.e why not integrate bitbucket to this process? or with jira service desk as a whole?

i would like to contribute with you in this.

Like # people like this

I second this observation for all the reasons sited. I gather that this is where Jira Software and Jira Service Desk integration may assist. 

However what we have found in our 2 years of using JSD alongside UM e.g. Skype for Business that our user prefer to request changes via chat/Screenshare and report incidents via email (change management to convert to portal only is on the way). 

In our specific use case it would be great to get integration between  Jira Service Desk and Microsoft Teams.  

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
amaresh Atlassian Team Nov 24, 2019

@Patricia Francezi and @Dwayne Pierre thank you for your feedback. I would love to chat you further to learn more about your use cases -- please send me an email at amaresh.ray [at] atlassian.com and we can arrange a time to chat!

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this

Comment

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you