Suggestions for improvment Jira Service Desk

Alexey Matveev Community Champion Nov 27, 2017

Hello,

There are two suggestions for improving Jira Service Desk available at the Atlassian Support Site. If you are interested in these features, kindly vote.

1. View issue detail in the Service Desk Queue

Problem
Currently the Service Desk queue only shows a list of issues with very limited information for each issue. Being able to review the content of the issue will involve clicking away from the screen to open the issue, which is not very efficient when browsing the queue.

Suggestion
Similar to what is available on the Agile Boards, provide an Issue Detail view that loads the Issue View Screen in a panel when a ticket is selected form the Service Desk queue.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5526

2. Bulk change in the Service Desk Queue

Problem Description
Often as a service desk agent, I have to perform certain operations on multiple issues in a queue e.g. transition or comment. Currently I'm only able to do this one after another or by moving to the issue navigator to perform a bulk change, which also requires moving out of the Service Desk queue.

Suggestion
It would greatly improve usability, if there is a bulk change option similar to the one on the issue navigator that I could use to perform actions on multiple issues in the queue at once.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5527

0 comments

Comment

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

396 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you