It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SnipeIT asset management integration for JSD Cloud

amaresh Atlassian Team Apr 29, 2019

Hi all 👋

Amaresh here from the JSD product team.

We know how important asset management is for customers to be able to tie service requests back to individual assets.

With the new Snipe-IT integration for JSD cloud, you can now link your Snipe-IT assets to JSD requests. 

This integration works with both the on-premise and hosted versions of Snipe-IT. 

Install the app by heading over to our marketplace - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220379/snipe-it-for-jira-service-desk-beta?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I look forward to hearing any feedback.

4 comments

Really cool to see progress with this integration.  Will there be a hosted server integration vs cloud?

Like Jordan_Nimlos likes this

Server integration would be king.

Second that--JSD Server version please!

Can't wait for the server version!

I'd love to see this on the server version as well!

@amaresh What's the latest on the SnipeIT integration? Is there yet a possibility of work on a version for JSD Server? This would be so beneficial for our organization.

amaresh Atlassian Team Jul 25, 2019

Hi @Jordan_Nimlos – unfortunately a JSD server integration isn't on the roadmap at present. We've however seen a huge demand for the server version, so this is something we're considering. I'll keep you posted in case anything changes.

Ok--thanks for the info.

In other words, no. No surprise given the 2nd class status your Jira/JSD server customers have been relegated to in the last couple of years. Very disappointing.

It would be great to be able to filter the projects where the add-on is available.

Hi! JSD Team,

I manage to install SnipeIT but cant configure, required URL and API key. How can I manage to integrate it on my project JSD. Upon clicking the "Generate + Access Token" the system just looking and waiting for the right link. Please advice.

JSDcloud_snipeit.png

amaresh Atlassian Team Apr 15, 2020

Hi @Ramy_Tatad  -- the plugin is now managed by Codefortynine. If you reach out them directly via https://codefortynine.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/1/create/30, they'll be able to figure out what's going on. 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

How has Jira Service Desk increased productivity in your org?

Hi Jira Service Desk community, Atlassian is on a mission to unleash the potential of all teams, and we know that tools are just one piece of that puzzle. With Jira Service Desk, we have productiv...

181 views 0 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you