Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report by Customers

Daniel P. Lima March 12, 2018

Hi, I'd like to know that it is possible to create reports by customer? because I'd like to know more before to buy this App. I need more 1 week to validate  before my boss approve this contract with you. Can you help me to define, what is the best solution for us.

I have a lot of customers, I need that each customer can open his tickets.

Now is the questions:

1) Can I create a dashboard by customer?

2) Can I create a reports by customer or only by project?

3) If I need to create reports by project, it is possible to create project by default (all projects that I will create 1 each customer) must be the same.

2 comments

Daniel P. Lima March 12, 2018

4) SLA is for each project or we can define by customer?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2018

@Daniel P. Lima, As an introduction, the Community generally consists of non-Atlassians, e.g. myself. Occasionally an Atlassian will chime in on questions.

With that said I will try to answer your questions:

1) Dashboard by customer - Absolutely, however these dashboards are not accessible to users defined as "customers". They are only viewable to Agents or other licensed (paid) Jira accounts

2) Customer reports - Absolutely. If you have multiple individuals w/in a customer organization you can group them by Organization as well then simply build your filter queries based upon the Organization.

3) It isn't required and you generally don't want a project per customer but you can elect to go that route if you desire.

4) SLA per organization - yes. have a look at this thread as it provides a concept that is similar - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Assign-SLAs-packages-to-organizations/qaq-p/687285

If you are going w/ Cloud solution you can simply trial it for a month and work everything out. Pay by month.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events