Open Tasks not showing

Mayssam Ismail July 5, 2018

Dear Friends, 

none of our issues are being reported as open and when i go to the filter and choose open filter it shows me the attached error, 

there is a possibility that i removed the resolution field but how do i get it back?Untitled.png

1 comment

Julien Rey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2018

Hi @Mayssam Ismail

Can you take a look at this KB article and see if any of the possible root causes apply?

Especially, can you check if the "Resolution" field is hidden in any of the field configuration (in ⚙ > Issues > Field Configurations)?

Mayssam Ismail July 5, 2018

Thank you! the field was hidden! i can see the open issues now but not the closed once, i believe there is something to do with the transition in the workflow? i don't really understand how this works. 

thank you 

Julien Rey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2018

@Mayssam Ismail you are welcome!

which query are you using to look for the closed tickets? Can you upload a screenshot showing how you are trying to find the closed tickets?

Mayssam Ismail July 6, 2018

How does the system identify closed from open issues? also see the attached as well, i can now see open tasks after unhiding resolution but resolved are not showing.cc.png

Mayssam Ismail July 6, 2018

Also the open resolved issue still looksUntitled.png as open see attached 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events