Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's talk about Knowledge base in JSD.

Joseph
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2020

Hi :wave:

I'm Joe. I am a Product Manager for JSD cloud. My main focus for the coming year is on the knowledge base and portal.

I'd love to get on a quick 20-30 min call with you and talk about how your organization manages knowledge base and about your needs around JSD knowledge base and portal. For the purpose of this call, It is OK if you are cloud or server or DC customer. 

Please comment below and I will set up a call with you. Your feedback will help us build something valuable for you. 

Looking forward to having a wonderful conversation with you all. :)

Cheers
joe

3 comments

Jim Kohli June 4, 2020

Hi Joe.

We are new to JSD (still waiting for vendor clearance on our side to place our order from our side) and are using Confluence for our knowledge base for now.  If you'd like to know what we are doing and what we intend to do, I'd be happy to have that conversation.

Jim K.

james.kohli@med.ge.com

Grant Adkins June 7, 2020

Hi Joe

It would be great to have a chat. We're encountering a number of challenges with the current functionality of the service desk linked knowledge base and it'd be great to walk you through them.

Regards

Grant

Justin Bunnell June 12, 2020

Hi Joe,

I administer our organization's JSD cloud project and would be happy to discuss how we use (and would like to be able to use) JSD's portal and KB.

Regards, 
Justin 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events