It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

LDAP successfully syncing but users and groups are failed to reflect.

Hi,

I am using trial pack Jira which is hosted in server for testing purpose. I have configured DB and moved it to my local DB system then i configured LDAP Successful in user directory where i can perform the test and got the result "Incremental synchronisation completed successfully" but from user management i did not users and groups.  Please help on this issue.

Email request is also configured and test is passed. but the service request is not getting generate. Please help on this.

Thanks

Anandaraj. M

1 comment

I would recommend to check LOGs.

Thanks. I have reconfigured LDAP and fixed the above issue. Now can you please help me i cannot see agent ( the request which is allocated) in the customer portal and can we able to access jira URL via internet which is hosted in local system?.

Thanks

Anandaraj.M

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

How has Jira Service Desk increased productivity in your org?

Hi Jira Service Desk community, Atlassian is on a mission to unleash the potential of all teams, and we know that tools are just one piece of that puzzle. With Jira Service Desk, we have productiv...

188 views 0 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you