JSD Queues

sasikanth August 30, 2017

Can we restrict agents to particular Queues ? My portal has Database,network and LDAP request types. I want to restrict agents to any one REQUEST TYPE like network/database/LDAP. For example if a agent logs in , and if he is assigned any issue he can see that particluar issue else he should see nothing. Idea is by default the agents should not see all the issues. They should see only issues assigned to them.

2 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2017

Within a project, this isn't possible. The only thing you can do is to instruct them to manage only their queue. While you could create different project based upon the request type and then only add the agents that should have access to that project, i don't think that is the way to go.

sasikanth August 31, 2017

Thanks Jack. I have seen your other answer on creating reports based on department/organization. Can i use this concept for agents ? Only agents from that department can see their issues. If yes can you please me in doing the same

Katarzyna Pawlak November 23, 2017

Hello,

Please try our app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.queues-extension/cloud/overview

It allows to restrict visibility of queues to specific groups. You can use JQL statement to define which issues should be displayed.

If you have any questions, contact us via e-mail contact@intenso.support

Bets regards,

Katarzyna

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events