JQL query help

Fernando Anglada August 16, 2019

I am trying to set up a query for when a ticket is moved to a specific queue to pop up in Slack.  I couldn't find anywhere to add the queue in the JQL so this is what I have created and yet it's not pushing to Slack.  Is there something else I would need? The queue would be SS unassigned 

assignee = Unassigned AND component = "System Support Tier 1" OR component = "System Support Tier 2" AND status = "Open"  

1 comment

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2019

Queues are essentially filters; an issue doesn't have a "queue" attribute, but rather shows up in the queue(s) for which it matches the queue's JQL.

You don't state whether you're running Jira server or cloud, but at least in server, when viewing a queue as an administrator, you'll see an Edit Queue button in the upper right corner; clicking it will show you the JQL that defines that particular queue. You can then use similar criteria in other pursuits.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events