Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Service Application is not working as OBR file is missing prevoius the file is not Server.

Sai August 14, 2018

Hi

There was a problem with the JIRA ServiceDesk application for installation. Previously We are using the JIRA ServiceDesk application , there was issue in Jira I trying to solve  I didn't safe mode on/off after that I had Enabled all the Plugins but The Jira ServiceDesk Plugin is doesn't display the  option Enable/Disable. 

Verified in Server to check the exact error logs file path it shows OBR file is missing. Before that OBR file is not there in JIRA Server test instances. The Same file is not available in Production too. 

Cam you please let know how to fix the issue 

1 comment

J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2018

Click on administration gear -> applications

Check that JSD is installed under Versions & Licenses. 

You also may need to restart.

Sai August 14, 2018

Hi 

I had trying to install it but it through's the error refer to the logs for more information. We restarted too then also facing the same issue. The issue reflects in Log file.

2018-08-12 16:12:33,476 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-2 ERROR smareedu 520x456x1 rmusjl 192.168.2.175 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [c.a.u.core.install.ObrPluginInstallHandler] OBR resolver has 1 unsatisfied requirements for installing plugin.2659207046545861855.jira-servicedesk-application-3.12.2.obr

2018-08-12 16:12:33,476 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-2 ERROR smareedu 520x456x1 rmusjl 192.168.2.175 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [c.a.u.core.install.ObrPluginInstallHandler] Unsatisfied requirement: (&(symbolicname=com.atlassian.servicedesk.public-rest-api)(version>=3.12.2.REL-0009))

2018-08-12 16:12:33,503 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-2 WARN smareedu 520x456x1 rmusjl 192.168.2.175 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [c.a.u.core.install.DefaultPluginInstallationService] Plugin installation failed: Failed to resolve plugin dependencies within OBR [plugin.2659207046545861855.jira-servicedesk-application-3.12.2.obr]. Please see the logs for more detailed information.

Can you let me know

Error on JIRA ServiceDesk Install.PNG

J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2018

Ok. Next couple of steps I would take would be

Admin gear-> Add-ons -> Manage add-ons -> In the drop down next to search select "Application Components" and then type "service" in the search. Make sure that the bits that are tied to JSD are enabled there.

If they all are I would then try to delete the $jira-home/.bundled-plugins, $jira-home/.osgi-plugins and $jira-install/work directories after you shutdown the application and then start it back up and try to install again. 

If those don't work, you'll either want to turn up logging so you get more during the plugin startup to try to get more details about what requirement bit isn't working and see if that gives you more information. From there...call support.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events