cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR project and Service Desk Project for onboarding and account creations

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2019

I am building a HR project and we are wanting to take the on-boarding process and connected to account creations for smooth less confusing process. What are other companies doing? I have had ideas and transitions and automation that I thought could work since the sky is the limit but wanted to see what other companies are doing.

They want to use this as a check list at first but be able to automate some HR process then be able to when they are finished to push it to IT for account creations. We have a new hire issue type for incoming account creations for the Service Desk and wanted to automate this process when they are done with the HR process!

What does everyone think or what do you do?

1 comment

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2019

Hi @Aaron Geister 

In my company HR department create issue on HR project. During creation they select pc, equipment, phone, applications, access, etc. Depending what was choosen JIRA create several issues on different projects. All issues are linked to HR issue so someone from HR department have all informations what is happening. Issue in HR department should be created earlier than new employee arrived so everything will be prepared (in theroy :p).

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events