It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Great improvements across the Ops space!

Larry Brock Community Leader Apr 10, 2019
Today I learned about great new improvements in the integration and interoperability between Jira Servise Desk, Statuspage and Opsgenie. Iโ€™m excited and looking forward to delivering these benefits to those that I work with!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰

1 comment

Jack Brickey Community Leader Apr 10, 2019

Larry,

i concur! I saw some pretty awesome progress just since September Summit and even more to come. I like the focus on seamless integration and look and feel. I really want to engage my team and get my Incident management initiative underway. It is an involved process but if I can hit get it kicked off....

Like โ€ข # people like this
Kate Clavet Atlassian Team Apr 11, 2019

So happy to read that you're looking forward to using the new functionality Larry! :) 

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

4 changes to queues and issues you donโ€™t want to miss

Hello Atlassian Community! I'm Tania, a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Jira Service Desk Cloud! I'm excited to announce some exciting improvements coming up for those who work with queues and...

649 views 9 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you