Great improvements across the Ops space!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019
Today I learned about great new improvements in the integration and interoperability between Jira Servise Desk, Statuspage and Opsgenie. I’m excited and looking forward to delivering these benefits to those that I work with!! 👏👍🎉

1 comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

Larry,

i concur! I saw some pretty awesome progress just since September Summit and even more to come. I like the focus on seamless integration and look and feel. I really want to engage my team and get my Incident management initiative underway. It is an involved process but if I can hit get it kicked off....

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2019

So happy to read that you're looking forward to using the new functionality Larry! :) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events