Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails are not going to the customers

Bhargav Trivedi May 22, 2019

Hello Team, 

I have setup Jira Service desk with all email notifications as active. However, the Customers / Users who are non jira members are not receiving emails when a ticket is created or the issue is resolved. 

Request your assistance. 

Thanks 

BT

2 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2019

so you have all of the customer notifications enabled under project settings > customer notifications, correct? How is the customer creating an issue (portal or email)? do your agents get notified when an issue is created?

Hello Jack, 

Yes i have all the customer notifications enabled. The customers are creating issues through email only. 

The agents do not get notification as well. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2019

can you check to see if your outgoing mail is enabled. Jira settings > System > outgoing email

Yes. It is enabled. 

Neetu Verma April 24, 2020

Hi- I am seeing exact same issue, did you find a solution for this. This is such a blocker for my service desk project.

Thanks

Neetu

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events