📣Do you use Jira Service Desk AND Slack or MS Teams? Atlassian would love to chat with you! 💬

Trevor Thompson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2019

Hello Atlassian Community!

My name is Trevor Thompson and I am a product manager for the Product Integrations team at Atlassian who are focused on chat integrations.

Do you use JSD and Slack or Microsoft Teams? We'd love to chat with you so we can learn more about your workflows - a great opportunity to talk with a product team and give your insights and expertise on how you use Jira Service Desk with chat!

If you're interested in chatting with us, please reach out to me directly at trevor.thompson@atlassian.com and we will schedule some time for a call.

Otherwise, you can fill out a quick questionnaire or add comments on this post below on what you think would make an awesome Jira Service Desk + Chat integration.

Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/oiaqJhjnx5sMp6yH7

Thanks!

Trevor

1 comment

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2019

Hi Trevor,

Happy to fill out the questionnaire, but it said it was locked by owner?

Trevor Thompson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2019

Oops ! sorry about that, forgot the default setting was to restrict to our domain :) It's unlocked now. Thanks for helping out!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events