Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Action Button based on Date

sandeep kute July 24, 2017

HI,

We have Action Button"Implement Change" which change the issue status from Ready for Implementation to Implementaion in Progress" But we want to restrict or disable "Implement Change" Action untill Change start date & time. How should we do that?

e.g Change Start Date is July 10, 2017 10:30 , Action Button should not be visible unltill change start date.

Please advice

1 comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2017

Sandeep, this is a unique question for me and interesting one. :-)

So bascically what you want is a dynamic workflow that 'changes' based upon the date. At least if I'm reading your question correctly.

I don't beleive, OOTB, that this can be done. At least you cannot hide the transition from the user. However, I think you may be able to set up a Validator (compare two dates) to prevent the transition from being allowed until current time is > than specified time. You may wish to play with this and you may need/want to create a custom data field to accomodate.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events