Automation rule with custom fields

Hoa Nguyenthi August 31, 2018

why this rule does not run? do you have any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.01.43 PM.png

3 comments

Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2018

Hoa,

1. I noticed that the Issue types are different. One is spelt "request type" and the other "Request Type". Could this be an issue?

2. Have you enabled the Rule?

victor

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2018

The match legs are both failing and as Vic point out there should not be a difference in “request type” so I would edit both and it should give you the option to select request type vs. typing it in. Second I would have to guess that either the request type is not matching or the subsidiary is not in both cases. Are there other valid values and what is the action under those cases?

Hoa Nguyenthi September 5, 2018

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your comments.

I checked and see that the request type is matching and the Subsidiary only has 3 values (QUOINE CORPORATION, QUOINE VN AND QUOINE PTE)

Hoa Nguyenthi September 4, 2018

I edited the rule but it still does not run :(

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 10.59.18 AM.png

Hoa Nguyenthi September 6, 2018

It still work if I separate this into two rules. Do you have any suggestions on this?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events