Atlassian continues to ignore request to recover our Jira account. How do i get a live human?

Gary Krane PhD May 7, 2018

Atlassian continues to ignore request to recover our Jira account. How do i get a live human?

I've submitted tickets twice now, and nada. Our incompetent dev team failed to maintain payments of the account (our stupidity for trusting them). We'll pay almost anything reasonable to recover it. If it makes a difference, unlike most startups and tech in general, ours actually significantly contributes to deep human happiness by being the first and still  best mobile friendly app to help couples stay, grow, and thrive together (or split up before having kids if they have no business being together).

Plus all of my own profits go to saving/protecting mother nature and fighting for social justice

We'd give anything to get the number of a live human being there who might give a damn. --gary@CoupleWise.com

2 comments

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2018

Hey Gary, doing what I can to escalate to admins. Hope someone will be able to help you soon :)

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2018

Hi Gary,
With respect, Atlassian is not ignoring your request.   I refer you to the latest response on the support ticket you raised https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-458925 I point you to the specific portal link because perhaps you did not receive the email response that should have accompanied this reply that explains why we cannot recover this data.

The last reply was on Thursday, May 3rd, and in that reply the support agent explained why that data was removed.  To reiterate that reply: Atlassian has data retention policies in place that we closely adhere to.  You can see these policies in https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/data-storage-faq-873871367.html We are here to help you, but that said Atlassian will not be able to recover your Cloud data from 2016 in this case.

If you created a backup of your Cloud data before it was deleted (and then downloaded that backup to your machine), then you could migrate this data to a new server installation.  But if you do not possess any backups of this data, I do not see any possible way to recover this information now.  I wish there was something more I could do to help here.  However Atlassian does not have a backup of this data.  

Regards,
Andy

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events