It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Anyone using Jira Service Desk for Enterprise Service Management willing to chat?

We are about to implement Jira Service Desk for our IT service portfolio (Wifi, Accounts, Enterprise apps, etc). But we want to be sure we are set up to easily add additional ticketing systems for non-IT services such as Facilities, or Purchasing. 

I'd like to talk to someone who's implemented JSD for enterprise use, learn how you've configured it from a base level (portals, project, queues, request types) and any issues you've run into or lessons learned with your config. 

We are in higher education, but happy to talk with anyone currently using JSD for both IT and non-IT work queues. 

1 comment

DPK_J Community Leader Sep 16, 2019

@ShannonI have JSD configured for customer issue logging in 2-3 projects and 1 internal IT/MISC activities.

Before this we were using Jira. If you like I can surely talk to you. My company belong to IT domain.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

How has Jira Service Desk increased productivity in your org?

Hi Jira Service Desk community, Atlassian is on a mission to unleash the potential of all teams, and we know that tools are just one piece of that puzzle. With Jira Service Desk, we have productiv...

200 views 0 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you