Anyone using Jira Service Desk for Enterprise Service Management willing to chat?

Shannon September 16, 2019

We are about to implement Jira Service Desk for our IT service portfolio (Wifi, Accounts, Enterprise apps, etc). But we want to be sure we are set up to easily add additional ticketing systems for non-IT services such as Facilities, or Purchasing. 

I'd like to talk to someone who's implemented JSD for enterprise use, learn how you've configured it from a base level (portals, project, queues, request types) and any issues you've run into or lessons learned with your config. 

We are in higher education, but happy to talk with anyone currently using JSD for both IT and non-IT work queues. 

1 comment

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

@ShannonI have JSD configured for customer issue logging in 2-3 projects and 1 internal IT/MISC activities.

Before this we were using Jira. If you like I can surely talk to you. My company belong to IT domain.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events