Anyone else having massive problems with AtlasCRM after the recent update?

Scott Davis July 15, 2018

Monday morning after the change on the weekend, and our list so far is:

- Various navigation links within Servicedesk lead to 404 error pages. That may be more a problem with ServiceDesk, but when AtlasCRM has clearly changed the folder structure, they should probably make sure it works with the parent application properly, or at least leave a redirect in place.

- Company Overview page loses the filters when you navigate away from it; they used to be pretty persistent.

- Company Overview columns are too narrow, and there is no way to resize them, either manually or automatically.

- Company/Contact fields on Servicedesk tickets are too narrow as well.

- Unable to Ctrl+rightclick, nor Open in New Tab from the Company Overview page. CTRL+Rightclick just doesn't work, and Open in a New Tab generates a licencing error (that doesn't happen when you open the company with a left click).

- Speaking of licencing errors, we keep seeing that page when we approach a company or contact page from any angle other than via the Company Overview page - so yes, we are seeing it when we click on the company name from a ServiceDesk ticket.... but if we go all the way from the Servidesk menu, then the company overview page, search for it, open it, no error. So what is going on here?

Jira Servicedesk is being negatively impacted by the behaviour of this plugin. I am having to justify staying with it as our ticketing system to our company to people who don't care that it is a plugin that is causing them grief - it is guilt by association, but i have no answer to it.

2 comments

Erdal Yildiz July 16, 2018

Same problems here. The "Add" Button on the issue pages doesn't work in Firefox. The company overview column sorting function doesn't work. 

Scott Davis July 16, 2018

I am pleased to report that AtlasCRM support has listened to my requests and has resolved some of the issues raised above - CTRL+right click, the licensing error, and are working on the column size issue.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events