Unable to download or upload attachments to JIRA

Ravi Prasad September 12, 2019

Unable to download or upload attachments to JIRA this is stopping our work in big time

3 answers

0 votes
Jodie Kolbeek September 13, 2019

Hi, 

I have the same issue. I was also using the workaround @elenushhh mentioned but it doesn't seem to work for me any more. Does anyone know if Atlassian is looking into this bug? 

0 votes
elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

Hello @Ravi Prasad 

I have the same problem ...I found a temporary solution until this bug?maybe is fixed. 

I've noticed that for comments if I upload screenshot or anything it doesn't post. So I save the comment then re-edit it and add attachments, See if it works for you too. 

Thanks I will check that but I actually want to download few documents. Do you have any temporary solution to download docs??

elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

Try to open the issue in a new window not just preview.  

What's the behavior? it shows the documents but happens nothing when you click to download? you get an error?

Thanks! it worked :)

Like elenushhh likes this
elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2019

You're welcome :)  

elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2019

@Ravi Prasad  Hi again,

If my answer helped you please accept it :). Thank you 

0 votes
Juergen Kondmann September 12, 2019

I have the same problem..... (Jira Cloud)

Suggest an answer