Not possible to move subtask to another status

Carmen Rosa Ussi October 4, 2019

I am getting crazy as I am not able to solve a problem in my Jira dashboard, so I hope someone will be able to help me.

From previous days, team is not able to move subtasks to another status and I already checked everything.

1. Error message when moving ticket from status 'POR HACER' to 'EN PROGRESO' directly on the board.

ticket1.PNG

2. Message when moving directly changing status inside the ticket.

ticket2.PNG

3. At this point, maybe someone modified my role? No. Still Jira administrator.

4. Check transition contidions.

ticket3.PNG

5. Compare transition conditions with what I already have in the ticket.

* Ticket is not flagged, so 'Flagged' does not have 'Impediment' value.

* I belong to jira-administrators team.

* Labels does not have 'pruebas_produccion' label, just 'etiqueta' label as a test to assure the problem was not the lack of labels.

ticket4.png

6. Anyway, I tried removing all transition conditions. Same error message when trying to transit the ticket.

7. Maybe the problem is a mandatory parameter? No mandatory parameters as I already checked too.

Then, another idea about what is going on? Thank you in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Carmen Rosa Ussi October 10, 2019

After a bit help of Atlassian support, I found out what the problem was.

Checking post-functions when a new subtask is created, I found that there was a function for a attribute that did not exist anymore, so I remove it and subtasks workflow is working fine.

error post-functions.png

I hope this clarification will help to anyone with same Jira problems.

Best regards.

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2019

Did you verify your issuetype schemes ?

Is your issuetype subtask following the same scheme as all other issuetypes in your project ?

Carmen Rosa Ussi October 4, 2019

Thank you for the quick and first answer.

Anyway I already checked it too. I took into account that for the changes I mentioned in the post.

ticket5.png

Any other ideas? As I already check that it is not possible to access to log in Cloud version, I am actually blocked with this.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2019

Carmen - if these are on Cloud, I'd advise you to get help from Atlassian.

Like Carmen Rosa Ussi likes this

Suggest an answer