I am getting crazy as I am not able to solve a problem in my Jira dashboard, so I hope someone will be able to help me.
From previous days, team is not able to move subtasks to another status and I already checked everything.
1. Error message when moving ticket from status 'POR HACER' to 'EN PROGRESO' directly on the board.
2. Message when moving directly changing status inside the ticket.
3. At this point, maybe someone modified my role? No. Still Jira administrator.
4. Check transition contidions.
5. Compare transition conditions with what I already have in the ticket.
* Ticket is not flagged, so 'Flagged' does not have 'Impediment' value.
* I belong to jira-administrators team.
* Labels does not have 'pruebas_produccion' label, just 'etiqueta' label as a test to assure the problem was not the lack of labels.
6. Anyway, I tried removing all transition conditions. Same error message when trying to transit the ticket.
7. Maybe the problem is a mandatory parameter? No mandatory parameters as I already checked too.
Then, another idea about what is going on? Thank you in advance.
After a bit help of Atlassian support, I found out what the problem was.
Checking post-functions when a new subtask is created, I found that there was a function for a attribute that did not exist anymore, so I remove it and subtasks workflow is working fine.
I hope this clarification will help to anyone with same Jira problems.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events