Integrate jira service desk with confluence

indra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2017

I  integrated jiraservice desk with confluence then i can link a confluence space to jira service desk project by using knowlegebase side bar in jira service desk.I created  link and space from jira service desk project to confluence space using OAuth (impersonation) authentication but I can not create link in OAuth authentication.

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2017

Hi Indra,

You stated you cannot create a link in OAuth Authentication.  Do you get an error and if so can you provide a screenshot of the error?

Also, reproduce the issue and then check the JIRA_HOME/log/atlassian-jira.log to see if you can find an error at the time the issue occurred and paste that here as well.

In the meantime, check out this posts from others who ran into a similar issue and resolved it:

Cannot create an OAuth Application Link with either Confluence or Stash. What could be causing Outgoing Authentication to always displays error?

In addition, you can also review the Application Links Troubleshooting Guide and review the OAuth section.

Cheers,

Branden

indra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2017

Hi Branden,

I get below Errors
In Jira:
2017-08-24 15:29:50,610 http-nio-8085-exec-13 ERROR admin 929x6762x1 19gxi2v 172.16.5.222
/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/HTC/kb/create-space [internal.api.applink.BaseAppLinkResponseHandler] Applink request has returned an error with status code 401:
{"message":"Client must be authenticated to access this resource.","status-code":401}

In Confluence:
execute You do not have an authorized access token for the remote resource.

Suggest an answer